2+ years experience
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. UI/UX designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Develop responsive website designs, Landing page, web apps, mobile apps, dashboards etc.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Understand the design brief and create the best design solution for it
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Proactively Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Responsible for the quality of execution and capacity to think creatively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Work as a team with the Copywriters and Account Managers.
- Working experience on website, microsite, campaign landing page, etc.
- Working knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints, grids and patterns
- Participate and present your ideas to customers and stakeholders.
- Should be able to communicate with developers and help them with visual work handoff issues
- Consistently demonstrate an enhanced understanding of digital graphic design, typography, and interface design.
- 2+ years of experience in designing
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or a related field.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- A keen learner and open to new methods and techniques.
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, Figma etc.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Positive thinking and results oriented
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- HTML5, CSS3 knowledge.
- Experience in user interface designing for web and mobile sites as well as applications (if Any)
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Zeplin (For developer handoff)
- Knowledge of motion graphics software is a plus point.