3+ years experience
We are looking to hire a skilled “WordPress Developer”, to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- 3+ years of experience in designing.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python or .Net.
- Working knowledge of CORE PHP/MYSQL.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- A clear understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and their solutions
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practices
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in customizing, developing, and integrating WordPress themes