Business Development Executive
a Business Development
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.Pune, India
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with national and international clients.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in bidding on International Portals (Fiver, Guru, Freelancer, Upwork, PPH, etc.)
- Knowledge of Setup portfolios on websites and getting projects through those websites.
- Bachelor's degree 1+ years in the sales industry.
- Understanding the needs of clients.
- Following up & closing deals for order logo design & branding packages.
- Review clients’ feedback and implement necessary changes.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients in the target market.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales pitches and presentations to potential clients.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop customized branding solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make adjustments as needed.
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing with clients to ensure profitable deals.