a SEO Executive
As a “Senior SEO Executive” you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as On-page, Off-page, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks to help in maximizing the traffic on client’s websites by improving page rank within search engines.Pune, India
- Minimum 3+ Years of experienced in both on page and off page.
- Experience in client handling
- Good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and SEO analysis and reporting tools.
- Ability to multitask.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the client search engine results rankings.
- Plan and oversee the entire website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy where necessary.
- Comprehensive keyword research for client products/services and their target audience.
- On-page optimization analysis, recommendations and execution, in coordination with development and copywriting teams.
- Monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools. Pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with our goals.
- Administering search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with our SEO goals.
- Defining key metrics and translating SEO results into business objectives and ROI.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Managing On-page and Off-page optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.